The Great BC Business Sale (GBCBS) is a tradeshow for buying and selling business opportunities in non-metropolitan British Columbia. It is part of a two year long initiative developed by Community Futures in collaboration with government and non-governmental partners. The tradeshow is a platform for business buyers and investors, business owners, brokers and realtors, communities and other stakeholders to meet together under one roof.
Saturday, October 3, 2020
Vancouver Convention Centre
The GBCBS has 5 distinct components starting well before the Vancouver tradeshow and lasting long after its completion.
- Pre-Tradeshow(s) support, education and resources for exhibitors and attendees.
- The GBCBS Tradeshow: October 3, 2020 at the Vancouver Convention Centre
- The Virtual GBCBS Tradeshow Online: January 2021
- Post-Tradeshow(s) support and resources for buyers and sellers.
- Metrics & Analytics: Sharing data regarding business attraction and retention in non-metropolitan BC communities.
Community Futures is a non-profit organization with 34 offices in rural BC mandated for small business and community economic development. Together with our partners we promote and support business and entrepreneur attraction and retention in non-metropolitan regions of British Columbia where unique lifestyle, relative affordability and career opportunities abound.
We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia.